CLAYTON ON THE PARK
1 or 2 Bedroom Apartments
740 – 1680 Sq. Ft. (approx.)
Bold and inspired, Clayton on the Park is the embodiment of style and fine living. Located just minutes from downtown St. Louis, Clayton on the Park presents our temporary guests luxury high rise furnished apartment homes on 24 stories wrapped with floor-to-ceiling windows that feature unobstructed views of both the city and the park. This highly-coveted downtown Clayton address offers a lifestyle of unparalleled convenience, service, and exquisite amenities like full-service concierge service 7-days a week, a luxurious salon and spa, state-of-the-art fitness center with personal training services, covered garage parking, executive conference rooms, private library, movie-theater, art gallery, game room & billiard table, valet laundry, and pet spa, just begin the list. To top off the sophistication, the 24th floor rooftop provides downtown Clayton’s only Sky Deck experience featuring a luxury lounge pool, courtyard terrace, fire pit, grills, and of course, the city’s best 360 degree views.
Furnishings and apartment floor plans may vary. See our Furniture Collections.
Available Apartment Types:
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedroom
Rates include rent, furnishings, utilities, WiFi, cable and Marriott Rewards points.
*Rates and apartment types are subject to availability.
- Stunning lobby with on-site executive concierge
- 100% smoke free environment
- 24-hour lavish fitness center complete with weight room, cardio room, therapy room, & towel service
- Complimentary coffee bar
- High-tech access control system that restricts entry for the upmost in access control and resident privacy
- Online and smartphone technology for residents to manage everything from amenity reservations to guest lists, repair requests, rent payments, packages and mail.
- Full-Service salon and spa on-site
- Covered parking in attached garage with underground options
- 24-Hour emergency maintenance and lock out service
- Pets welcome and adored(some aggressive breed restrictions may apply)
- Multiple community lounges and meeting space
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all community areas
- Custom art décor on each floor
*Features may vary.
Furnishings & Housewares:
ExecuStay Midwest supplies furnished apartments with all the conveniences you need to feel right at home. Every room in our furnished apartments comes fully equipped with furnishings, housewares & electronics.
Community Features continued:
- Conference rooms with presentation-friendly high-tech audio visual equipment (HDMI connections)
- Movie theater with stadium seating in leather reclining electronic chairs
- Art gallery
- Resident lounge with wet bar, billiards table, free cable sports packages, and video games
- Private storage units available
- Bike storage brackets available
- On-site recycling program on each floor
- Complimentary paper/document shredding service
- Complimentary pet spa/grooming station
- On-site complimentary laundry facility
- Private offices and meeting space available to reserve
- 24th floor Sky Deck rooftop featuring a luxury dipping pool, courtyard terrace, fire pit, outdoor grilling and lounge area, and of course, the city’s best 360 degree views
PET POLICY :
Located in the heart of downtown Clayton, Missouri (St. Louis County), the area is known as the epicenter of St. Louis business as well as a thriving cultural region. The downtown business district has over 200 art galleries, boutiques, spas, fine restaurants, and European-style outdoor cafes within walking distance. The city hosts major cultural and culinary events such as the St. Louis Art Fair and the Taste of Clayton food festival. Clayton combines it’s bustling downtown with quiet residential neighborhoods. It’s a chic suburban community with urban flair. In addition, the city’s public school district is one of the nation’s best, while Clayton is also home to stellar private institutions including Washington University, Fontbonne University, and Concordia Seminary. Clayton’s central location and convenient access to interstates place it within minutes of almost anywhere in the region.
Clayton on the park, 8025 Bonhamme Ave., Clayton, MO 63105
EXECUSTAY ST. LOUIS • T: 800.308.7848 D: 636.203.9151 • EMAIL US