Need help with your tv/cable or internet service?
See in-apartment troubleshooting guides for step-by-step solutions.
Having trouble with your TV or DVD player?
If your TV says “NO SIGNAL” try these steps:
Make sure the cable box is on TV-Repair
- Press the INPUT or SOURCE button on your TV remote (not the U-Verse or Comcast remote) and change the component/TV setting to rotate through each input/source.
- Pause for 5 seconds between each input/source.
- You will also change this input setting to access your DVD player. Input settings vary by each TV manufacturer.
- Other issues can sometimes be resolved by resetting your cable box by unplugging it for 15 seconds.
Unable to connect to the Wi-Fi?
Refer to the tent card in your living room. In some cases,
unplugging the modem from power for 15 seconds will reset your signal.
Still having trouble? Call us!
- AUSTIN : 888.440.0550
- DALLAS : 888.440.0550
- DES MOINES : 800-308-7848
- HOUSTON : 888-440-0550
- KANSAS CITY : 800-308-7848
- LITTLE ROCK : 800-735-7356
- OKLAHOMA CITY : 800-735-7356
- OMAHA : 800-308-7848
- ST. LOUIS : 800-308-7848
- SAN ANTONIO : 888-440-0550
- TULSA : 800-735-7356
- WICHITA : 800-466-5750