1 or 2 Bedroom Apartments
754-1144 SQ FT (approx.)
This scenic community is just minutes from downtown Austin, offering great opportunities for shopping, dining and entertainment. And when you want to stay home, incomparable amenities and contemporary apartment interiors encourage relaxation and enjoyment. You’ll love life here!
Furnishings and apartment floor plans may vary. See our Furniture Collections.
Available Apartment Types:
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedroom
Rates include rent, furnishings, utilities, WiFi, cable and Marriott Rewards points.
*Rates and apartment types are subject to availability.
- Italian ceramic tile flooring in foyers, kitchens and baths
- Full-size washer and dryer in every residence
- Designer plumbing fixtures in fine nickel finishes
- Oversized garden tubs in master baths
- Spacious walk-in closets & linen closets
- Custom trim and double crown molding throughout
- Ceiling fans in living rooms and bedrooms
- Track lighting in kitchens/dining rooms
Furnishings & Housewares:
ExecuStay Midwest supplies furnished apartments with all the conveniences you need to feel right at home. Every room in our furnished apartments comes fully equipped with furnishings, housewares & electronics.
- Free-form resort-style swimming pool with hill country views
- Heavily wooded setting boasting greenbelt views
- Hiking trail coming Winter 2014
- Detached garages available
- Limited access gate
- Dog park
PET POLICY :
Dogs Allowed. 2 pets per apartment home. There are no weight limits per pet, however, aggressive breeds are prohibited. *Additional fees apply.
A large suburban neighborhood located southwest of the Austin city center, West Oak Hill promises residents a slower-paced lifestyle within the boundaries of the city. With its far-flung location and makeup of single-family homes on large plots of land, West Oak Hill has an almost rural feel, which the small-town community attitude of the residents intensifies. For those looking to live outside the bustle of the city, but who still have to commute there for work, West Oak Hill balances their needs well at relatively affordable prices. Many families choose to make West Oak Hill home, as the neighborhood is very safe. Child-friendly amenities, such as large yards and plentiful playgrounds, make this an idyllic community for young families. In West Oak Hill, you can find a traditional, quiet life within the busy, eclectic city.