THE LOFTS AT WEST 7TH
1 or 2 Bedroom Apartments
614 – 1201 SQ FT (approx.)
The Lofts at West 7th provide unique and spacious urban living in the heart of Fort Worth. Residents will enjoy floor plans created for movement and relaxation with hardwood style floors, open space, oversized garden tubs and balconies. Immerse yourself in the culture of Fort Worth with the best in shopping, variety of dining and incredible nightlife right outside your door. Plus, everything you need is within walking distance. Your next corporate and temporary housing stay in Fort Worth should be in a place where the possibilities are endless–The Lofts at West 7th.
Furnishings and apartment floor plans may vary. See our Furniture Collections.
Available Apartment Types:
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedroom
Rates include rent, furnishings, utilities, WiFi, cable and Marriott Rewards points.
*Rates and apartment types are subject to availability.
- OVERSIZED GARDEN TUBS*
- DIRECT ELEVATOR ACCESS
- CERAMIC TILE BATH FLOORING*
- WOOD PLANK FLOORING AND CARPET IN BEDROOMS
- NATURAL GRANITE COUNTERTOPS*
- STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES
- CLEANSTEEL ™ OR BLACK APPLIANCES
- WOOD VENEER CABINETS*
- KITCHEN ISLAND*
- USB CHARGING STATION IN KITCHEN
- SINGLE BASIN SINK IN KITCHEN
- WALK-IN CLOSETS
- CULTURE MARBLE VANITY*
- TILE BACKSPLASH*
*Features may vary.
Furnishings & Housewares:
ExecuStay Midwest supplies furnished apartments with all the conveniences you need to feel right at home. Every room in our furnished apartments comes fully equipped with furnishings, housewares & electronics.
- STRENGTH AND CARDIO ZONE
- SPARKLING POOL W/CABANAS & GRILL
- ACHITECTURALY DESIGNED LANDSCAPED COURTYARDS
- HIGH SPEED INTERNET CONNECTIONS
- MULTI-LEVEL LIMITED ACCESS PARKING GARAGE W/ TOLLTAG ENTRY
- LIMITED ACCESS BUILDING
- DOG PARK
- ONSITE FITNESS TRAINER AVAILABLE
- EXCLUSIVE LUXURY FLATS W/CLIMATE CONTROLLED HALLWAYS
- RESIDENT BUSINESS LOUNGE WITH WIFI
- TERRACE W/GRILL
- FIRE PIT
- STATE OF THE ART FITNESS W/OUTDOOR TERRACE SEATING
- WALK TO DINING AND SHOPPING
Pets welcome. Restrictions and fees apply. Contact your representative for more info.
Located on Fort Worth’s trendy West 7th Street and Norwood, there is always something to do, see or experience. Within walking distance of Crockett Row, residents can enjoy a variety of fine and casual dining, live music and shopping. Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth and Kimbell Art Museum are also just minutes away.