POST AT AFTON OAKS®
1 or 2 Bedroom Apartments
539 - 1318 sq. ft. (approx.)
Introducing Post at Afton Oaks! A brand new community, conveniently located inside the Loop next to the Galleria shopping district. Featuring a variety of unique one- and two-bedroom temporary furnished apartments, Post at Afton Oaks boasts a vast amount of luxurious amenities to match. Cool off with a refreshing dip in the pool or work up a sweat in the Fitness Center with Wellbeats™ equipment. Catch up on work in the business center or convene with colleagues in our spacious conference room. Pets are welcome, and the dog run is an inviting place to mingle with neighbors – both furry and human.
Furnishings and apartment floor plans may vary. See our Furniture Collections.
Available Apartment Types:
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedroom
Rates include rent, furnishings, utilities, WiFi, cable and Marriott Rewards points.
*Rates and apartment types are subject to availability.
- Unique one and two-bedroom apartment homes
- Gourmet kitchens with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and ranges with double ovens
- Wood plank flooring in the kitchen and living areas
- Spacious bathrooms with porcelain tile floors
- Washer and dryer included
*Features may vary.
Pets welcome. Restrictions and fees apply.
Furnishings & Housewares:
ExecuStay Midwest supplies furnished apartments with all the conveniences you need to feel right at home. Every room in our furnished apartments comes fully equipped with furnishings, housewares & electronics.
- Pool with surrounding courtyard, featuring chaise lounges and gas grills
- Lush garden courtyard with relaxation areas
- Resident Lounge includes several big screen televisions, along with a pool table, fireplace, and private seating
- Fitness Center featuring Wellbeats™ equipment
- Business Center
- Conference room with television
- Gate controlled parking garage
- Dog run
- Easy access to popular shops and restaurants in the Galleria, Memorial and Upper Kirby
Situated next to the Galleria shopping district and behind the historic Afton Oaks neighborhood, endless dining, shopping and entertainment options abound. What’s more, we’re just minutes from Memorial Park Trail, Upper Kirby, Montrose, and River Oaks, placing our community in the heart of Houston and in the center of what’s new, now and next!