1 or 2 Bedroom Apartments
695 – 1390 SQ FT (approx.)
Equitable Building, the premier apartments in Des Moines, Iowa, is all about style and convenience. Offering an array of one, two, and three bedroom temporary furnished apartment homes in a variety of unique floor plans. Everything you need is here: you will find stainless steel appliances, polished granite counter tops, some apartments have steel outdoor balconies, and all have an in-unit full size washer and dryer. Outside the community amenities prove to be even more impressive: relax on the spacious rooftop terrace, which provides excellent views of Downtown Des Moines and the Capitol Building, take your pet for a stroll on the conveniently located pet lawn terrace, get your workout on in the Fitness room, or enjoy close proximity to downtown dining and nightlife.
Furnishings and apartment floor plans may vary. See our Furniture Collections.
Available Apartment Types:
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedroom
Rates include rent, furnishings, utilities, WiFi, cable and Marriott Rewards points.
*Rates and apartment types are subject to availability.
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator/Freezer
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Ceramic Top Electric Ranges
- Stainless Steel Double-Bowl Sinks
- Efficient U-Shaped Kitchen Design
- Polished Granite Countertops
- Kitchen Pantries *
- Historic 1920s Terrazzo Flooring *
- Sun-Filtering Basket Weave Shades
- Modern Flat Slab Doors
- Steel Outdoor Balconies *
- Spacious Walk-In Closets *
- Original 1920s Steel Windows
- Modern Accent Wall Paint Scheme
- Large Historic Windows
- In-Unit Washer/Dryer
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Sound Reducing Demising Walls
*Features may vary.
Furnishings & Housewares:
ExecuStay Midwest supplies furnished apartments with all the conveniences you need to feel right at home. Every room in our furnished apartments comes fully equipped with furnishings, housewares & electronics.
- Direct Access to City Skywalk & Parking Garage
- Pet Lawn Terrace on Third Floor Roof
- Spacious Rooftop Terrace
- Historic 1920s Gothic-Inspired Skyscraper
- Pet-Friendly Community
- Historic 1920s Entrance Lobby
- Modern Elevator Lobby
- Future Office, Retail, Restaurant Space Available
- Freight Elevator
- Controlled and Monitored Building Access
- Secured Tenant Storage
- Conveniently Located Trash and Recycling Disposal
- Close Proximity to Downtown Nightlife and Dining
- Nearby Garage Parking Available
Pets welcome. Restrictions and fees apply.
The Equitable Building boasts a convenient location in Downtown Des Moines. Because of this, the Equitable Building, conveniently located at the intersection of Locust and 6th has access to the famous Des Moines Skywalks, which features four miles of a climate-controlled connected system that allow you to be an active pedestrian during any time of the year with unrestricted access to restaurants, shopping, hotels, and more. It also provides access to the Kaleidoscope at the Hub, which features coffee shops, fast food court, and conveniences such as shoe repair, cellular phone shops, and toiletries, and more. Even if you wish to be uninhibited by the skywalk system, there are countless restaurants and entertainmentto enjoy in Downtown Des Moines whether your grabbing a cup of coffee, taking in a live show at the Civic Center, Wells Fargo Arena, or Temple for Performing Arts, or enjoying our Farmer's Market; It's all here and easily-accessible at the Equitable Building!