THE STANDARD AT CITYLINE
1 or 2 Bedroom Apartments
540 – 1170 SQ FT (approx.)
Perfectly located at 75 and President George Bush Turnpike, The Standard @ CityLine puts you in the heartbeat of everything that is something. Nestled within 92,000 square feet of the urban CityLine development indulge in shopping, dining, nightlife and entertainment. Your urban community has all of the modern conveniences of a city within a city. Grocery store, park, bike share, walk to Dart Rail, running paths, and pedestrian friendly design is all a part of the planned space. As if that wasn’t enough, your home is styled in a modern expression of brilliance with all of the resort like features and amenities you would expect.
The Standard @ CityLine… The New Standard In Living.
Furnishings and apartment floor plans may vary. See our Furniture Collections.
Available Apartment Types:
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedroom
Rates include rent, furnishings, utilities, WiFi, cable and Marriott Rewards points.
*Rates and apartment types are subject to availability.
- Luxury Vinyl-Plank Flooring
- Washer/Dryer Included
- Spacious Closets with Seasonal Storage Space
- 2-Inch Faux Wood Blinds
- Expansive 10-13 Foot Ceiling with Crown Molding
- 8-Foot Interior Doors
- Contemporary Ceiling Fans and Track Lighting
- Computer Desks*
- Large Private Patio or Balcony*
- Pre-Wired for Technology
- Granite Countertops
- Chef-Style Kitchen with Black and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Side-by-Side, Frost-Free Refrigerator with Ice-Maker*
- Glass Backsplash
- Single Bowl Stainless Steel Sink
- 42-Inch Maple Cabinetry
- Granite Countertops
- Linen Closets
- Garden Tubs*
- Stand Alone Showers*
- Double Sinks
*Not available in all units
Furnishings & Housewares:
ExecuStay Midwest supplies furnished apartments with all the conveniences you need to feel right at home. Every room in our furnished apartments comes fully equipped with furnishings, housewares & electronics.
- Contemporary Clubhouse with Tech Lounge, Conference Center and Latte Bar
- 25-Yard Resort-Style Lap Pool
- Pool Clubhouse – Perfect for Chilling with Friends!
- Expertly-Designed Resident Courtyard with Outdoor Fireplace, Lounging Areas and Barbecue Grills
- 1900 Square Foot Wellness Studio with Spin/Yoga Room
- Private Spaw (Dog Wash)
- Controlled Building Access Gates
- Elevator Access
- Rentable Storage Spaces
- Multi-Level Parking Garage with Gate Access*
- In-Line Garages with Storage*
- Wi-Fi in Clubhouse and Pool/Resident Lounge
- Social Calendar with Activities
- Valet Trash Pick-Up
- Trash Chutes
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Professionally Landscaped Grounds
Pet Policy :
Pets welcome. Restrictions and fees apply.
CityLine comes to life with its array of outdoor seating areas, parks and trails. Visitors and residents alike can enjoy a glass of wine on the patio, al fresco concerts on the Plaza, a night out with friends and picnics in the park. CityLine’s activities appeal to a diverse array of tastes and its unique tenant mix creates an atmosphere you want to spend your day in. Surrounded by high-rise offices and high-end apartments, CityLine’s stylish architecture, natural landscaping, outdoor café-style seating and modern design, offers visitors a relaxed and refined atmosphere. Its inviting, well-manicured park and streetscapes are a blend of downtown sophistication and outdoor cool. Now residents and working professionals in the Metroplex will have access to the energy and vibrancy of the city within a convenient proximity.
Accessible & Walkable
The compact footprint, 3.5 acre park and connections to the regional trail system make CityLine an inviting space for relaxing walks and outdoor activities. The convenient layout also makes visiting CityLine an easy and time-efficient experience. Proximity to its surrounding office and apartment buildings enhances pedestrian access to its restaurants, hotel and entertainment options. Located on 186 acres along the DART Rail at the southeast corner of Highway 75 and the President George Bush Turnpike, CityLine is easily accessible with plentiful parking for trade area residents. The 92,000 square feet of retail, restaurant and entertainment space underwrite its broad appeal.